Meetings of the Coordination Council
The meeting which was chaired by the Minister of Justice was attended by the General Prosecutor, Augustin Lazar, DNA’s Chief Prosecutor, Laura Codruta Kovesi, DIICOT’s Chief Prosecutor, Daniel Constantin Horodniceanu, ANAF’s president, Dragos Doros, MAI’s State Sub-secretary, Cristina Manda and representatives of CSM and MFP.
Members of the Coordination Council are representatives from PICCJ, DIICOT, DNA, ANAF, MPF, MAI, MJ and CSM.
At the meeting, the Minister of Justice, Raluca Pruna, presented the current operational status of ANABI and the steps to be taken in the immediate future, such as appointing the General Director of ANABI and elaborate rules for conducting the competitive selections for the Agency’s staff.
At the next meeting, the council shall elect a president from among its members and shall discuss a first draft of the rules for conducting the competitive selections for inspectors that will be employed by the Agency. Also, the members will discuss about the distribution rules of the amounts resulted from the sale of movable and immovable confiscated assets.
23rd of June 2016 - Agenda
1. Election of the President of the Coordination Council ANABI;
2. Presentation of the draft rules for conducting the competitive selections for inspectors and legal advisors.
3. The operational phase of the Agency.
25th of August 2016 – Agenda
1. Discussing and - where appropriate - approving the project regulations for organizing the rules for conducting the competitive selections for inspectors and legal advisors.
2. Presentation of the Agency’s operational phase - human resources, office, organizational aspects, pending draft laws;
3. Preparing assessment mission of MCV;
4. The organization of the ARO Platform Conference held in Bucharest – 19th – 21st of October 2016;
28th of November 2016 - Agenda
1. The approval of the project of rules for conducting the competitive selections for inspectors and legal advisors;
2. Authorization of the of MJ – MPF joint Order for the approval of the working methodology for the evaluation and selling of movable seized assets;
3. ANABI’s operational phase.