The members of the Coordination Council are established under art. 12 of Law no. 318/2015 on the setting up, organization and activity of the National Agency for the Management of Seized Assets and on amending and supplementing other legal regulations, as follows:
(1) The Agency works under the co-ordination of a Council, consisting of the director general, and a representative from each of the following institutions: Ministry of Justice, Superior Council of Magistracy, General Prosecutor’s Office, National Anticorruption Directorate, Directorate for the Investigation of Organized Crime and Terrorism, General Police Inspectorate, Ministry of Public Finance and National Agency for Fiscal Administration. Members of the Council are appointed by an order or decision of the manager of each represented institution, for a 2 year term.
(2) The activity of a Council is not permanent. The Council meets at least twice a year or whenever necessary, at the request of the director general or of at least a third of its members.
(3) The quorum is made of two thirds of the members.
(4) The meetings are chaired by a president selected from among the members of the Council for a one-year mandate.
(5) The agenda is established at the proposal of the Director General or of the members of the Council who convened the meeting. The agenda is brought to the attention of the Council’s members at least 10 days prior to the meeting.
NOMINAL COMPOSITION OF THE CURRENT ANABI’S COORDINATION COUNCIL:
Andreea Uzlău – Superior Council of Magistracy (CSM) – President;
Dana Burduja – Prosecutor Office Attached to the High Court of Cassation and Justice (PICCJ);
Marius Voineag – Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT);
Marius Bulancea – National Anticorruption Directorate (DNA);
Antoine Avram - National Agency for Fiscal Administration (ANAF);
Ioan Răceu – Ministry of Public Finance (MFP);
Aurel Dobre – Ministry of Internal Affairs (MAI);
Sorin Tănase – Ministry of Justice (MJ);
Cornel-Virgiliu Călinescu – National Agency for the Management of Seized Assets (ANABI).